MDU Resources Group, Inc. provides value-added natural resource products and related services that are essential to energy and transportation infrastructure, operating in these lines of business.
- Construction materials and contracting.
- Construction services.
- Electric and natural gas utilities.
- Pipeline and midstream.
Key Facts About MDU Resources
(As of Dec. 31, 2015)
- More than 8,600 employees.
- More than 70 different companies.
- Operating in 48 states.
- $4.2 billion in annual revenues.
- $6.6 billion in assets.
- MDU Resources has traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 1948 under the symbol MDU.
- Listed in Value Line.
- Member of the S&P MidCap 400 index.
- Dividends have increased for the past 25 consecutive years, and the company’s quarterly dividend payments have continued uninterrupted since 1937.
If your news organization needs photos or video B-roll of company operations, map graphics or company logos, contact the media team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-530-MDUR. In your email, please indicate your intended use and be specific in your request about what material you require. For after-hours requests, please call the number noted.